1. Do you ship to Canada?
- We sell Duobed on Wayfair.ca. This may be the best way to order our products from Canada.
2. How would I get sheets to stay tucked in when configured on a bed?
- We recommend sheets that are not deep pockets
- If too long, tuck any excess in one of the 3 open sides.
3. What is the Return Policy?
- You may return an item for a refund of the merchandise total within 30 days of
delivery; all you need to do is ship the item back to us. Use the contact us page to notify us. We will provide a shipping label to you.
- Return credits are issued within 24 hours once the item is received and inspected.
Please note, if you return an item the return shipping costs will be deducted from your total refund amount.
4. Is there a place where I can try out your products?
- Our only showroom is in Los Angeles, California.
- We are working to get our product into national retail stores.
5. How comfortable is it?
- with our mattress-quality cushions, we believe that we would rival any ottoman or sofa that you have sat on.
6. Is it low VOC? Is it safe for kids with respitory issues like asthma who are sensitive to formaldehyde?
- Here is a list of the materials that we use to make our product.
Wood – Solid Pine and Rubberwood, which does not contain resins or formaldehyde.
Glue - We use a water base low VOC glue with no formaldehyde
Fabric - 100% Polyester
Foam - 1.8 High Density Foam 5" thick
7. How deep is the storage section?
- 8.5 inches deep
8. Who are your vendors?
Grainger (Commercial Fabrics)
The Chaise Lounge Emporium